RoLynn has taught me many things but I thought I'd try to limit it to the top five. These are not necessarily in order. :)
1. Don't be afraid to dream. Or to step out in a new direction, you never know what goodness or greatness is around the bend.
2. Patterns are not meant to be followed, they are just guidelines to your own design.
3. Friends are almost like family, sometimes more.
4. There is no such thing as ugly yarn.....every yarn has its purpose.....somewhere...maybe.
5. Smile even when your heart is breaking, the recipient's heart may be breaking as well. Give and it will be given back to you. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.--Proverbs 17.22