Monday, February 7, 2011

Who?

Before I just go posting different things and sending out newsletters, I feel I need to introduce myself. I am Lindsay Hauenstein and will be helping RoLynn out in the shop along with my new friend Linda. I was born and raised in Buffalo, New York and moved to Russellville three and a half years ago after marrying my husband Erich in June 2007. I taught math at Logan County High School until October when I decided to retire early to be home with my new baby boy, Samuel born on October 25. I am a beginner knitter & crocheter. I was taught by my mom a few years ago and look forward to having more time to spend working on both. I also love to cook and bake for family and friends, so you will see that as part of the newsletters as I share different recipes that I love. I look forward to meeting you all in the shop. Right now, Samuel and I are there on Thursdays. See you soon!

No comments: