Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!!!

Today marks the Spring Equinox at which point, no matter what the weatherman tells us, we can officially proclaim that Spring Has Sprung!!! Flowers are springing up everywhere!!!! In my garden I've discovered some gorgeous daffodils, hyacinths and some kind of little "airport runway lights blue" star-like flowers.

Spring has sprung in the land of Enchanted Yarn & Fiber as well. Inside and out!!!! I spotted some beautiful crocus growing in RoLynn's garden just this week. Is it crocus....crocuses or crocii? :) Anyways, the most exciting thing to me is how Spring has sprung inside. The season was Enchantingly jump started March 12th & 13th with the flower needle felting class. The class was such a success I'm sure there will be a repeat in the future. Having never needle felted before I was somewhat intimidated but I found the art is extremely enjoyable, easily learned and very versatile. Look at these gorgeous pieces needle felted by several of the class participants.











.















Be sure and come in to see all the new Spring yarns, patterns and goodies. Beautiful color is popping up everywhere.

No comments: